Thursday, January 8, 2009

Daily Anti-Fickle Affirmations

Daily Affermations
by Sean Westman

In the morning when I awake, I am alive, therefor I am
I am grateful for a conscious mind because to have one means I exist
I exist knowing I am somehow favored in a universe by life
My life, created, must not be in vain, but be for the betterment of itself

Pure like an untainted wind feeding freshness to my soul
Free like the light of a star which shall never end
Joy from a mind which can see and understand
Love in that I am not alone

I spread my wings and fly, soaring in a limitless sky and feel life
I dip my hand into the refreshing spring to quench my thirst and feel life
I smell the sweet jasmine in the night air as it lifts my spirit and feel life
I lay naked in the open field to feel the warmth of the sun on my flesh and feel life

These are reasons why I live

No comments:

Post a Comment